Posts by category
- Category: Around Town
- The others have Silo Art Trails, Rainbow could have the Yellow Brick Road.
- Llewellyn Schilling’s “Rise over the Rainbow” dream. Turning the silo art trail inside-out.
- The history of the old Flour-Mill and Silo on Bow Street Rainbow.
- Colourising Yesteryear presents Featured Photos of Rainbow Victoria in the Southern Mallee.
- The man that screened the Rainbow MECCA pictures Saturday nights in the 1960s.
- Frank Dawson’s Rainbow Manufacturing Company, the Butter Factory, and the 32VDC Power House.
- Category: Documents
- Category: Federal Street
- The great Federal Street Rainbow fire of February 1910 in full colour.
- Looking up and down Federal Street Rainbow in the early 1900s.
- Images from the early 1900s of Rainbow Eureka and Royal Hotels.
- The many views of the Rainbow Commonwealth Hotel which was demolished around 1959.
- The Car Opposite the Rainbow Commonwealth Hotel 1950’s. What is it?
- What is going on with the Rainbow Cafe demolition in Federal St?
- Category: Navigation
- Category: Railway Station
- Category: Uncategorized